My photo
Fashion Promotion Student with a general love of fashion, beauty and lifestyle!

Sunday 24 August 2014

The best ever handbag

A couple of months ago I went a little bit cray cray in the Zara Sale and fell in love with a little grey leather handbag. I knew that when I saw it I just had to buy it and I would be in love.  The handbag is a grey leather bag with a white leather pouch on the front, it wasn't until I got home that I realised that the the front pouch actually had a removable clutch bag which just made me fall in love with the bag even more. I've been using this bag for a while now and I can honestly say I've never loved a bag so much, its practical and it looks pretty! I can honestly say, Zara, you did good with this bag.


As always, let me know what you think and what you'd like to see next via my twitter and instagram @ellie_christmas
                                                                             Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment