My photo
Fashion Promotion Student with a general love of fashion, beauty and lifestyle!

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Summer BBQ Look

When it's sunny in England, everybody knows you have to make the most of the sunny weather. One tradition my family has is a big family party at my aunties farm every year and I thought I'd share my make up look and outfit with you guys. I've gone a bit OTT with my shopping recently and I'm wanting to wear everything I own at the minute, I brought a long top/dress from Urban Outfitters which I paired with some light jeans for the base of my outfit. For ages I've had my eyes on the Monki maxi cardigan and I've never had the money when I wanted it and I've never been sure on it but I saw a long cardigan/kimono in Urban Outfitters and I fell in love, I wore this just for the chilly evening to keep me warm. I've also naughtily splashed out on a Charlotte Tilbury pallet and a beautiful natural nude lipstick. I brought the pallet The Rock Chick which is a grey smokey pallet, the shadows are really pigmented but the colours come out so beautifully and blend so easily on the eye. I then went with a nude lip because obviously if you have big grey/black smokey eyes, a nude, subtle lip will compliment it really well, the lipstick I went with was Bitch Perfect, again, by Charlotte Tilbury and I just feel the whole make up look worked well with the outfit and looked lovely for a casual summer BBQ.


As always, follow me on Instagram & Twitter - ellie_christmas and let me know what you think and what you'd like to see next!
                                                                     Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment