My photo
Fashion Promotion Student with a general love of fashion, beauty and lifestyle!

Monday 11 August 2014

Did you know you've got a hole in your jeans?

This has to be one of my favourite outfits I've put together recently, it kinda makes me feel street and a bit more update to date with recent trends. I am absolutely in LOVE with my new ASOS skinny jeans because A) They are incredibly soft and fit like glove and B) they have a rip on the knee and I've been looking for the perfect pair of distressed jeans. I paired it with my one my favourite Zara sale purchases which is a chiffon crop top covered in Pineapples and I just feel summery and bright and colourful in it. My other favourite Zara sale purchase are the sunglasses which cost me just £9.99 (bargain of the year! Although people calling me Elton John in them) and lastly my ever so trusty, ever so lovely Nike x Liberty trainers which I don't think I'll ever fall out of love with! 
As always, let me know what you think and what you'd like to see me post next via Twitter & Instagram @ellie_christmas 

                                                             Ellie xoxox 

1 comment: